Voting Information You Need To Know
New! — Top 5 Things To Know About In-Person Early Voting
- What is in-person early voting?
- Where can I access in-person early voting?
- When can I access in-person early voting?
- What if I always vote by mail, but now want to vote early, in person, instead?
- Can I still choose from other voting options?
See https://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/assets/pdf/publications/2021-early-voting-english.pdf for answers to the above questions.
Register to Vote Now!
It’s not too early to be thinking about this November’s vote! Here are some important things to keep in mind:
- The deadline to request a MAIL-IN BALLOT is October 26.
- The deadline to REGISTER TO VOTE is October 12.
- EARLY VOTING will be October 23 to October 31.
- EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS will be published September 8.
If you want to know if you are on a mail-in ballot list, the Mercer County Clerk has a list on the website: https://www.mercercounty.org/government/county-clerk/links. Go to “Vote By Mail Request List”.
For more information see https://nj.gov/state/elections/vote.shtml.