STAND Up for a Just & Inclusive Central Jersey
Join us on Sunday July 19 @ 2:00 PM
You are invited to join STAND CNJ, our local representatives, and community organizers to learn how you can take action at the state and local levels to correct systemic inequity and injustice. You’ll hear about legislative and community action taking place right now. Let’s work together to keep Central Jersey a welcoming and inclusive community!
Our guest speakers include,
- Assemblyman Andrew Zwicker, NJ Legislative District 16
- Sadaf Jaffer, Mayor, Montgomery Township
- Shelly Bell, Vice Chair, Somerset Co. Commission on the Status of Women
- Sarah Best, Legislative and Political Manager at Planned Parenthood Action Fund of NJ
- Tatiana Castrillon, Deputy Field Director at Planned Parenthood Action Fund of NJ
Our host, Neena Singh of Montgomery, will moderate an interactive discussion that focuses on enriching a diverse, welcoming, and just Central New Jersey community. We encourage your participation during this event.
In light of the efforts by some to cause division, we believe it is important to make our voices and values heard. Join us for this conversation to elevate Central New Jersey as a place where Black lives matter, no human being is illegal, and women’s rights are human rights.
Register now to receive the link to the virtual event.