Do you feel the URGENCY to get involved?
Your skills and expertise are in need.
Your talent will be matched with our projects.
Share your interests and we’ll connect you to
the power of education and engagement.
- Event Planning on-site setup and registration, preparing materials and gathering supplies.
- Writing newsletter, announcements, website content, brochures, posts, craft messages.
- Graphics social media, website, communications
- Website content additions and edits
- Calls To Action research legislative actions
- Video / Facebook Live during event
- Volunteer Program organize and assign tasks
- Administrative Tasks track activity
- Respond to general public inquiries
Not sure, but need to do something? Let’s Talk.
We will surely be able to identify a great opportunity.
Offer only the time you have available; we have one-time, occasional,
and ongoing opportunities, which can be supported
from home, on-site or anywhere virtually.
Email Diane, with “Volunteer!” as subject line, at email@example.com.
Create Calls to Action with our Civic Action Team!
Are you a news junkie, fact checker, wordsmith, or social media addict who can figure out how to craft a compelling call to action? Or do you know how to Photoshop text onto photos? Please join our team and help us pull together a call to action on the fly.
Join our Vote our Values (VoV) Campaign
One of our biggest initiatives continues in 2019 and certainly 2020! We will need volunteers to participate in our civic engagement outreach efforts! Please join us on our VoV Campaign. This effort includes voter engagement, voter registration, working a table at local events in your area. We will provide you with the information and supplies you need to make a real difference in this initiative. Email us or complete the interest form to learn more.