- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT: Intro To NJ Politics – Non-Partisan Teach-In
March 4, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$5
A Panel Discussion On NJ Politics
This event is SOLD OUT
Join us as our panel of presenters provide an introduction to NJ politics, outline the state budget, describe healthcare in our state, discuss community activism & citizen lobbying.
Our esteemed panel includes:
- Ingrid Reed of Eagleton Institute at Rutgers University
- Heather Howard of Princeton University
- Dena Mottola Jaborska of NJ Citizen Action
- Becky Taylor of BTaylor Public Affairs
- Andrew Zwicker of the New Jersey General Assembly, 16th district
This is the first of several teach-ins planned by STAND CNJ to provide civic information during a time of social justice challenges.
$5 suggested donation at the door.