- This event has passed.
Election Reform & Voting Rights – STAND General Meeting
January 27, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
STAND Central New Jersey invites the community to an expert panel discussion, “Election Reform & Voting Rights”. Join STAND CNJ and New Jersey leaders as we learn how we can remove obstacles that lead to voter suppression, address partisan redistricting, and ensure access to the voting for disenfranchised communities.
Our esteemed panelists include:
- Adriana Abizadeh, executive director, LALDEF (Latin American Legal Defense &Educ Fund)
- Jesse Burns, executive director, NJ League of Women Voters
- David Goodman, Represent.Us/Central NJ
- Julia Sass Rubin, Good Government Coalition New Jersey
- Amol Sinha, executive director, ACLU-NJ