- This event has passed.
Public Commissioner’s Meeting–Delaware River Basin Commission
March 15, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
** NOTE THE CHANGE IN TIME OF THIS MEETING **
The Delaware Riverkeeper Network is putting call for help against the proposed PennEast Pipeline:
“As a Final EIS for PennEast is anticipated we expect the DRBC [Delaware River Basin Commission] to become the next target for PennEast pressure.”
How can DRBC legitimately consider the PennEast pipeline when the information provided is so appallingly deficient and misleading? They can’t!
Help us show DRBC:
- All the ways PennEast has lied,
- All the ways PennEast has misled,
- All the information PennEast didn’t provide
Three Things You Can Do To Help Stop PennEast:
- Friday 2/17 or Saturday 2/18, email email@example.com to say: “I want to testify at the March 15 DRBC meeting during open public dialogue. Topic: PennEast.”
- Help build the list of deficiencies we will provide to the DRBC. Email any misinformation or missing information you may have identified to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Come to the March 15 DRBC Commissioners Meeting to help deliver a community comment. To receive information in advance about how to prepare, sign up in advance. [The meeting is just over the river from NJ, in Washington Crossing, PA.]