- This event has passed.
Fixing NJ’s Broken Economy & Tax System
February 7, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
How do we help NJ citizens support their families, reduce their property taxes, and care for their children? We’ve invited representatives of the incoming Murphy administration, local state legislators, and analysts from New Jersey Policy Perspective to discuss:
– Raising the state minimum wage and extending paid family and sick leave to all workers
– Restoring support for pre-K through college education while lowering property taxes and college tuition
– Raising the income tax on millionaires and reinstating the tax on estates over $1 million.
Come with questions and ideas for what our elected officials should do to create a stronger and fairer economy.
– State Senator Patrick Diegnan
– State Assemblywoman Nancy Pinkin
– A representative of Governor Murphy’s administration
– Jon Whiten, Vice President of New Jersey Policy Perspective
– Forward Not Back Central NJ (http://
– Indivisible Central NJ (http://