Election Reform & Voting Rights
STAND General Meeting
STAND Central New Jersey invites the community to an expert panel discussion.
Join STAND CNJ and New Jersey leaders as we learn how we can remove obstacles that lead to voter suppression, address partisan redistricting, and ensure access to the voting for disenfranchised communities.
Our esteemed panelists include:
- Adriana Abizadeh, executive director, LALDEF (Latin American Legal Defense & Education Fund)
- Jesse Burns, executive director, NJ League of Women Voters
- David Goodman, Represent.Us/Central NJ
- Julia Sass Rubin, Good Government Coalition New Jersey
- Amol Sinha, executive director, ACLU-NJ
Saturday, January 27, 2018, 1 pm – 3 pm
Unitarian-Universalist Church at Washington Crossing
Check it out on facebook and our calendar