Demand a Special Select Committee on #TrumpRussia
Urge your members of Congress to publicly support an independent special select committee to investigate Russian subversion of the U.S. election and President Trump’s ties to Moscow.
Here’s what we know:
- National Security Adviser Michael Flynn had conversations with Russian officials and misled his colleagues and the FBI about those conversations
- The Trump administration failed to act on information about Flynn’s compromised situation
- Trump confidants had constant ongoing communications with Russian intelligence throughout the presidential campaign
There is now a large amount of evidence pointing to serious misconduct, conspiracy and potential treason on the part of the Trump campaign and Administration. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW MORE! This situation requires an immediate independent and bipartisan inquiry separated from the Department of Justice.
Why an independent select committee? A select committee would enable a broader, more easily-coordinated investigation of a single issue. It would ensure more public attention on the investigation and its findings, and would prevent Attorney General Jeff Sessions (who worked closely with Flynn on the Trump campaign) from playing a role in the investigation.
(973) 645-3030 Sen. Menendez
(973) 639-8700 Sen. BookerCall your representative
(856) 427-7000 Rep. Norcross (1st)
(609) 625-5008 Rep. LoBiondo (2nd)
(732) 569-6495 Rep. MacArthur (3rd)
(732) 780-3035 Rep. Smith (4th)
(888) 216-5646 Rep. Gottheimer (5th)
(732) 249-8892 Rep. Pallone (6th)
(908) 788-6900 Rep. Lance (7th)
(908) 820-0692 Rep. Sires (8th)
(201) 935-2248 Rep. Pascrell (9th)
(201) 369-0392 Rep. Payne (10th)
(973) 984-0711 Rep. Frelinghuysen (11th)
(609) 883-0026 Rep. Coleman (12th)
Not in NJ?
Call to be directly connected to your rep
Action: Request a special select committee
Call all three of your members of Congress and ask them to make a public statement requesting a special select committee to investigate Russian subversion of the U.S. election and President Trump’s ties to Russia.