Make the Climate March Count! Call your Members of Congress
Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to march tomorrow, April 29th, in hundreds of People’s Climate Marches and Rallies around the world! Help amplify their voices by calling on your 3 members of Congress to support the New Jersey Conservation Foundation’s “Principles to Protect our Public Lands, Water, Air and Wildlife.”
(856) 427-7000 Rep. Norcross (1st)
(609) 625-5008 Rep. LoBiondo (2nd)
(732) 569-6495 Rep. MacArthur (3rd)
(732) 780-3035 Rep. Smith (4th)
(888) 216-5646 Rep. Gottheimer (5th)
(732) 249-8892 Rep. Pallone (6th)
(908) 788-6900 Rep. Lance (7th)
(908) 820-0692 Rep. Sires (8th)
(201) 935-2248 Rep. Pascrell (9th)
(201) 369-0392 Rep. Payne (10th)
(973) 984-0711 Rep. Frelinghuysen (11th)
(609) 883-0026 Rep. Coleman (12th)
Not in NJ?
Call to be directly connected to your rep
Together with the New Jersey Conservation Foundation, a bipartisan group of former New Jersey governors and legislators are calling on all of New Jersey’s current senators and house representatives to support a list of “Principles to Protect our Public Lands, Water, Air and Wildlife” that:
- protect environmental laws like the Clean Water Act,
- protect public lands and funding for land preservation,
- advocate for renewable energy and energy conservation,
- ensure that government policy and practice is based on good science, and
- take action to deal with climate change.
Call Sen. Menendez, Sen. Booker, and your house representative and ask them to sign on to these principles, and stand up for our land, water, air and wildlife!